I recruit and coach high tech sales and marketing people.
My prior experience as a marketing and sales executive with Applied Materials and Lam Research helps me find, evaluate and present qualified candidates faster than most recruiters.
To find the right fit between my company client and one or more exceptional candidates, I use the following process:
1. We work together to define, as specifically as possible, the ideal person for your open position. We talk about the accomplishments the ideal candidate should have, the person’s approach to new business development, leadership and management skills, motivation, problem-solving methods, and soft skills. We also discuss any constraints you’re under, such as compensation and timing, and any unique circumstances (good or bad) that would likely affect the recruiting process.
2. I write a job description that specifies the results you expect from the candidate, the experience the candidate must have to be considered, the reasons your company is a desirable “Employer of Choice,” and why your hiring manager is the type of manager people want to work for.
3. I identify, screen, and thoroughly interview candidates.
4. I present only candidates who fit the profile we have developed. That means they’ll have the requisite experience, can do your job and do it well, are motivated for the right reasons, will fit your organization and customers, will view your compensation as attractive, and will almost surely accept the job if offered.
I offer two pricing options for candidates who earn up to $300,000 per year:
1. $25,000, with 50%/$12,500 paid up front, and 50%/$12,500 paid when the candidate starts work. If I don’t find an appropriate candidate within 45 days, I refund your down payment in full.
2. 20% of the candidate’s first year compensation, with $5,000 paid up front and the remainder paid when the candidate starts work. If I don’t find an appropriate candidate within 45 days, I refund your down payment in full.
If this sounds interesting, send an email or give me a call. I’d be happy to answer any questions you might have about me or my process.